Networks & Chat Rooms
Connect with brain injury survivors and brain injury caregivers for support, mutual understanding, and invaluable knowledge by visiting these networks:
- Brain injury Ring · Higher Cognitive Functioning Group
- Yahoo Group
- TBI Warrior: It will get better
- Social Network for survivors to share information and resources and offer peer-to-peer support – The site presents topics in such a way as to encourage, motivate, and empower the reader to live life on life’s terms. Craig J. Philips is a brain injury survivor with a master’s degree in rehabilitation counseling.
- ABI/TBI Homepage and Chat Room – A great place for survivors and caregivers to visit. The site includes several chat rooms, message boards, member stories, and more.
- The Perspectives Network – Includes frequently asked questions about brain injury in multiple languages, a chat site, a message board, articles from The Perspectives Network magazine, reference materials, resources, and survivor tools. Survivors can even scan and submit their artwork and poetry.
- Seven different chat rooms – Message boards for discussions and questions, member stories, poems and writing, and homepages of individuals with brain injury and caregivers. Contains other links about brain injury.
- Website dedicated to survivors – A website dedicated to survivors to help them deal with the many frustrations; includes Q&A from survivors around the world and user-submitted poetry.
- Brain Injury Information Network – resources and links to TBI support groups, medical and drug references, seizure information, articles, education and IEP, alternative therapy, legal info.