From the strength of each…
We have the power of many to make a difference in the lives of 440,000 Texans disabled by a TBI. By getting involved with TexasBIA, you join an active group of passionate members, volunteers, and sponsors who are making a big difference in Texas.
TexasBIA, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is a state-wide membership organization of people with brain injuries, family members, friends, and professionals. TexasBIA is part of a network of Brain Injury Alliances across the United States and is an affiliate of the United States Brain Injury Alliance (USBIA).
Benefits for You
- Comprehensive treatment and recovery resource listings
- Learning and networking opportunities for professionals and families
- Updated information with regular TexasBIA e-newsletters
- Discounts for events
- Opportunities to voice your needs and concerns
- Direct access to public policy advocacy in Texas
- Texas legislative action alerts
How to Get Involved
(Texas Brain Injury Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.)
For more information on how you can help support Texas Brain Injury Alliance, contact us at 800-392-0040.