Brain Injury Books
- Traumatic Brain Injury Survival Guide – Dr. Glen Johnson, Clinical Neuropsychologist, explains head injury in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Coping with Mild Brain Injury – discusses book by Diane Roberts Stoler and Barbara Albers Hill, and includes links to resources about brain injury, contusion, concussion, stroke, tumor, TBI, and MS.
- Over My Head – book by Claudia Osborn about the experiences of an individual with a brain injury.
- Social Security Disability SSI and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – Written by a former disability examiner, this book addresses questions that claimants often have about the application and appeal process, including questions that often have answers that can’t be easily found.
- National Library of Medicine
- National Library of Medicine: Bibliographies on Brain Injury
- Lash and Associates Publishing/Training – has expanded its website to become an Information and Resource Center on Brain Injury in Children and Adults. There are many free downloads with articles for newsletters, national registry data, and FAQs.
- HDI Publishers
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug info – click on Alcohol and Drug facts, then Disabilities, then “TBI and Drugs.”
For more book recommendations on brain injury, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.